Second season dove in Imperial

Bigflip64

Oct 21, 2013
Hey all, trying to get some info on the second season dove out in Imprerial. I usually head to Central Valley to bird hunt, but can't make the trip up there for second season. Jus curious how it is out there this late in the year. Any info would be great!

Hey BF64,

The hunting can be wonderful. It is nice because not only is dove open but so is quail, duck, goose, rabbit and pheasant. I love second season!

Taking the trailers and parking near some water in the valley for second season.
Hunting,fishing,eating,drinking, and good friends.

If you drive around long enough you'll find what your looking for in El Centro, Good Luck!

Captaintb said:
Taking the trailers and parking near some water in the valley for second season.

If you drive around long enough you'll find what your looking for in El Centro, Good Luck!

Ok, you convinced me. I'll do it!

Hey all, thanks For the tips...I Talked to a co-worker who's hunted near Niland quite a bit & he gave me some directions for a few locations down there! Hopefully there's some birds flying, can't wait!!

Captaintb said:

Good Times

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu