SheepHills was Blowin' Up Today! (Dirt Jump Pics)

TheGDog

Nov 28, 2018
XX
Decided to have some Father/Son Quality time today so took the boy to FairView Park in Costa Mesa, then we usually connect it on over to SheepHills by riding along the Santa Ana River outlet and go underneath Victoria/Hamilton bridge right there.

Minutes after we show up... Whoa.. WTH?? A Massive group of like 50+ riders shows up. And among them... some dudes with skillz.

It was a little bit of chaotic mayhem in terms of making sure my boy and other young ones present weren't getting in the way of the dudes that were gonna bust it full-bore. Thankfully no collisions or anything went down. So that was cool.

DSC_1668.JPGDSC_1669.JPGDSC_1670.JPGDSC_1671.JPGDSC_1672.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Goyaałé
Sheep hills is the most famous set of trails for dirt jumping in the world. Bummed that I never made it up there back in my BMX days.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu