shooting stick or bi-pod??

JaySoCal said:
A little late to reply to this but I like my shooting stick mine is very light weigh (a few onces) it folds down to 15 inches it comes with a pouch u can strap onto ur belt and just drop into it.. when needed u take it out and leg go of the nylon tie and it collapses into full full quickly and quietly..

Its pretty cheap some where in the 35 bucks range its called "Primos Pole Cat Steady Stix" it works rather well for me..
as i don't plan to shoot at anything over 250 yards i don't think i will need anything more then this one..
its to be used kneeling or sitting..

Plus when i sit to glass with my binos Since it rubberized at the top, I use it side ways to rest them and it gives me a much steady way to glass it also helps me not get tired as fast..

I actually found a link to it at bass pro shop..

http://www.basspro.com/Primos-Pole-Cat-Steady-Stix/product/1212130857/?hvarAID=shopping_googleproductextensions&om_mmc=shopping_googleproductextensions&kpid=1212130857&kpid=1212130857

Those are an exact copy of the "Stoney Point" sticks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu