shotgun

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
I have a Rem 870 .410 in great condition would like to sell it, I have had it since I bought it new in 1971 great Dove and Quail gun, good starter gun for a youth

It's worth between five and six hundred dollars he will take 450 for it by itself 500 with the single stage loader all of Sherpas guns are in great condition

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG950526.jpg
    IMG950526.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG950527.jpg
    IMG950527.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 28
very pretty piece.

too bad i cant afford it. these days with kids to buy shottys for i cant pay more then 200 or so for a shot gun for the kids. :'(

Got my last 12G 870 wingmaster for $75.00

GSPman said:
very pretty piece.

too bad i cant afford it. these days with kids to buy shottys for i cant pay more then 200 or so for a shot gun for the kids. :'(

Got my last 12G 870 wingmaster for $75.00
Ya, its hard to splurge when you have kids.. $75 for a Wingmaster is a crazy good deal. I hope you don't gauge all gun purchases on that deal. Or that may be your last gun purchase. ;)

no i dont but it was a great deal. I put the cash aside and stop in the used gun section 2-3 times a week at my local dealer. when good deals come up i jump on them. I do wish i could jump on this. IM sure some one will, its beautiful

Mike,

I have the exact same gun (Wingmaster).......I think back then the standard choke was full (70's)......Probably not the best for steel.....Although, steel in #7 shouldn't be a problem.

Actually shot a turkey with mine this year........3"-11/16-#6's.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu