Shotgunning Instruction

vbCal

May 18, 2021
Is anyone familiar with any SD local pros or instructors for clays or wingshooting? I am hoping they could meet us at South Bay to help us improve our shooting and maybe correct some errors we are commiting.

There was a lady named Susan who worked at the P2K gun range that competed in the Olympics in shotgun sports..I haven't been in a couple years but it's worth giving them a call to see if she still works there or stopping by. She gave me some pointers when I was last there. They also have an outdoor clay range.

Reactions: vbCal

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu