Shout to Fine Firearms

Bonejour

Rut - Me worry?
Jan 27, 2013
This is just a shout out of thanks to John and the boys at FF for being there for me whenever I need to drop in for advice. I was having trouble deciding what to put in for the CA deer drawing, and also wanted to check in w him about out of state hunts, as well as discuss my current groups I'm getting with factory ammo using my 7mag Sendero.
I went with G39/A22/D16 on the deer drawing, added the fundraiser drawing (for deer). Then we discussed plans for my AZ bow hunt in December, and I got great encouragement and advice on the Sendero.
It's hard to overstate the value added by locally-run shops like FF. The guys are real pros. Hats off for all they do for me and for the hunting community in San Diego. You guys rock!

Once again, the pros at FF came through for me. I needed some advice and adjustment on my rifle scope after some hard use in the field. John and Nick helped me out. Just giving another shout out to them in appreciation.

Good to hear local props to local businesses. I really want to pay them a visit soon.

cruised by there today after class and milled around bought a couple odds and ends chatted with nick for a few and move out!!!!!! I could get lost in that store :)

Super blessed and happy to be apart of this community no doubt

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu