Site is back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Janitor

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2014
Hey everyone thanks for putting up with the down time. We made some pretty big changes and we are still completing them, email is not quite setup yet and some other things but we are working though them as quick as we can :)

this should be our forever home server wise. we changed some things that will let us grow for years to come

let us know how it works for you :)

sch

so you upgraded from a commodore 64 to a apple II.

so waiting on amazon to up our limit so for tonight the site will not be generating any emails.... should be fixed shortly

growing pains

Last edited:
Lightning fast for sure. Now if we could get folks off Tapatalk we would be in business.

Reactions: JakeSCH
still having a email problem, trying to fix it :) sorry for the trouble

Had to reset my forgotten password, and it took a while but I got my email to get back in. Thanks for all you guys do to keep the site up and running!

Now that that the back log of email is out anything you do that generates one should be instant.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu