Sitka camo gear

BowHuntinCali

Jun 14, 2012
Azusa,CA
A bit interested in buying this camo..looks horrible up close but at about a 20-30yrd distance i was very impressed on the pattern.i know its very pricey but being 27 yrs old and can still fit into youth size lol ;D why not?..anyone have any of thier gear?some feed back would be nice.thanks!!

I have a couple of shirts and a couple of pairs of the ascent pants. The pants have held up very well over a couple of hunting seasons. The shirts have a silver liner and are good in cool weather but I would not wear them locally until around late October due to the heat. Overall they are good gear.

I love all of my Sitka gear. I have the original mothwing mimicry pattern and recently added the newer optifade pattern to my arsenal. The Ascent pants are great for hunting around here. You will want the core base layer with the Traverse top. This will keep you comfortable on most mornings & evening hunts around here. I also have the Celsius jacket.

+1 on the Sitka stuff. I like the Core zip-neck and Traverse on top. The 90% pants are a litle warm for the early season, but they are nice to have as the season goes on. Everything I've seen from them is comfortable and well thought out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu