Sitka Gear

Cali Ridge Runner

Nov 25, 2012
San Diego
I have clothes and pack for sale all is ither 38 waist and XL for all shirts.

Traverse zip T in both country and forest
Traverse gloves in both camos
Traverse beanie in country
Core T shirt short sleeve in country and forest
Face mask in both camos
Core bottom in forest
Traverse hoody in country (brand new never worn)
90 percent pants and jacket the latest
Core long sleeve t shirt in forest
Core glove in forest
Early Season pants in forest
Ball caps in both camos
Flash 20 pack

All has been worn one season except for the traverse hoody which has never been worn. There is a little over $2000 worth of clothes here with the pack. I will let it all go for $1000 cash or if you want to pick out I will let it go for about 50 percent of what it sells for. The traverse hoody I will let go for $100. Hit me up if interested 619-655-0175. Call or text

Wow Sitka/Eberlestock Fire Sale! What's up brother? Going to change labels?

Cali Ridge Runner said:
Lungpopper said:
Same here the XL's just to big. For the price people should be jumping all over this.

I'll take the Traverse beanie. Will you ship it?

Where to?

Or drop it by the shop...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu