Small Munsterlander pup for sale

Snake Charmer

Happiness is a warm gut pile
Oct 13, 2011
San Diego
www.highonkennels.com
one of our female Small Munsterlander's had a litter of four pups on May 1st we have one male left, the dogs are out of a couple of really good bloodlines, This breed is known as versatile breed as they can be trained to do anything from upland to waterfowling to tracking big game. They are an easy going mellow breed with personalities similar to Labradors. the price is $1000

Attachments

• IMG_0468.JPG
    IMG_0468.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0469.JPG
    IMG_0469.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
Fred, they are good looking dogs. I thought Rusty would have picked one up this weekend. I don't think they last.

Outstanding hunting dogs as well as family companions!

I might be a little bias!

That is one good looking dog you got there. If I had the $$ and didn't have another human pup coming in December, I'd be all over that boy. Very nice dog.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu