Smoked Jalapeno poppers

Huntndogs

Hunt with an ugly dog
Apr 19, 2011
Inland
Had not fired up the smoker in a while, these are being served with some big old cheeseburgers and homemade macaroni salad and likely a Coors Light. Peppers were extra hot! :mad:
Before and after pics

Attachments

• P1000892.JPG
    P1000892.JPG
    465.5 KB · Views: 26
  • P1000895.JPG
    P1000895.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 18
  • P1000897.JPG
    P1000897.JPG
    392.9 KB · Views: 20
ilovesprig said:
Mike,

I like the rack thingy for the poppers.......Your own invention?
No, this one came from Cabelas, but I think Bed Bath and Beyond probably has them too. Spray it with Pam before hand to make clean up easier..I will be paying for those hot peppers with the morning constitutional. :-\

Looks good Mike. Where are the pics of the delicious big old cheeseburgers and homemade macaroni salad?

NBK said:
Looks good Mike. Where are the pics of the delicious big old cheeseburgers and homemade macaroni salad?

Standard burger and macaroni salad, pics of them today would not be appropriate for this board... :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu