Snake Proof Chaps

wheels

Mar 1, 2011
East County, Ca
sdcvc.com
The snakes are out very early this year. We are already coming in contact with them. I was wondering is anyone using Snake Proof Chaps?

If so what brands and how do you like them?

Yes they are i've had two (rattlesnakes) at my house in the last three weeks.I have the chaps made by Whitewater.They are comfortable when you put them on but they get hot.Never have been put to the test.I'm hoping to never test them.

Hey,

I am a big fan of the tin cloth chaps made by Filson. Both the double tin and the Briar and Bur chaps are no match for a snake. Filson gear lasts a lifetime so its a one time purchase.

I have also heard the the Turtleskin snake chaps are very good as well.

My two cents

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu