So many snowflakes.......

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Are falling down and can't get up.....I'm loving it......WINNING!

MCEVERS: How hard was it for you to see Hillary Clinton lose the presidential election?

BOXER: Oh, it was painful, hurtful. I even got, like, a physical reaction to it. I could barely pick myself up off the floor. You know, really, really bad.

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/21/506483...-for-democrats

There's a few other OMG moments in the interview

EVERY DAY ANOTHER SNOWFLAKE GETS BUTT HURT.....and I'm loving it!

I don't care if Trump does one thing this was worth the price to see these progresses act like babies......1st world problems & over reaction that has no place in this world.

Grow up!

Reactions: Gspman and Matagi
Boxer
You fight bad legislation. You work with outside groups who may find ways to sue if we're treated badly and lose our rights. It's every front.

Where have I heard that before

Poor snowflake, turn around is fair play......where's the dbl middle finger Emoji like BD

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu