So sick of Biased Media

slinky_70

Oct 22, 2014
I am watching runup to the debate and I am so sicked of listening to biased media so I switched to Fox and WTF most of their views are biased against Trump also.

It's the insidious/invisible bias within search engines, social media, phones etc... that scares me more.

Woke Disney owns ABC and ESPN but Fox is owned by Murdoch
Looks like you are mostly correct; if you said Fox Corp, it would have been A+.
Disney got 21st Century Fox but not Fox Corp.
Fox Corp. is controlled by the Murdoch family via a family trust with 39.6% ownership share, and by Rupert Murdoch himself to the effect of almost 40%.
Fox Corp. deals primarily in the television broadcast, news, and sports broadcasting industries. Its assets include the Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Television Stations, Fox News, Fox Business, Fox Sports, Tubi, and others. Murdoch's newspaper interests and other media assets are held by News Corp, which is also under his control.

I am watching runup to the debate and I am so sicked of listening to biased media so I switched to Fox and WTF most of their views are biased against Trump also.
I did not watch the pre-debate coverage or the debate itself.
I am assuming you felt the networks were favoring an outcome for Harris before the debate? I can only imagine why.

But if you want to listen and to watch commentators that support Trump you might want to watch Sean Hannity.

Fox News is owned by an Australian who never cared about real news or to be "fair and balanced". But you don't have to take my word for it. He said it himself during his deposition in the law-suit Dominion VS Fox News...He said something to the effect "We are not Blue, nor Red...we are all about the color Green..".

If you ever care to know if the reported News favor, Blue, Red or neutral for example, or want to know the real source of the News. I found "Grounds News" to be pretty interesting app.

Kill more shit Fellas ..it will help you thru these uncertain times...I promise.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911-213806.png
    Screenshot_20240911-213806.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 13

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu