So who all went to the turkey tuneup today?

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
So I wasn't planning on going to to the tune up because I broke a window on my car and was going to get it fixed but I saw the sign for the tune up and said screw it an extra hour won't matter. Only stayed for a little bit but i got to meet some fellow SCHers and had a good time next year God willing I'll stay for the whole event. So who all went?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Luke.........I was there........ ;D

Nice meeting a number of you SCHer's...... 8)

Don/John.....Thank you for the hoodie.....I'll wear it with pride..... :-*

213 paid customers this year.....Down some, but still a great turn-out and a good time was had by most.

A shout out to Dave Smith Decoys (Brad Cochran/Dave Smith) for donating a feeding hen....At a dollar per ticket we sold $274.00 dollars worth......That money will be used for our JAKES event this summer.

ps......Congrats to Matt Muehlman for winning the local and NWTF state scholarships.....He's headed for Montana State in August.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    510.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    711.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    439.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    792.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    689.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    722.3 KB · Views: 36
There was a good SCH representation. In addition to the good folks who replied above, Sigalert, Masterblaster, and MJB were there. Also Matagi helped Sprig with his instructional booth, Bow n Arrow shop had a booth and Stevo007 ran parking for the event. Thanks everyone for stopping by Registration to say hello. I'm sure I'm missing some.

I was there as well. Had a good time, met a few of you. Learned a bit about turkey hunting too.

First time there and was fun meeting experienced guys. Being new to SoCal and kinda new to hunting, there was a lot of respectable experience in one place. Thank you for putting it all together. My 4 year old daughter had a fun time there too. Met some cool people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu