**SOLD** 24' Skipjack Open Fishing Boat

BubbaEff

May 4, 2020
Selling my dad's 24' Skipjack. Pristine condition, like new, always garaged. DM me if interested (or contact my brother at the number in the link).

Nice boat. What size gas tank and what kind of range ?
I believe it has a 100 gallon tank and a round trip range of about 300 miles. It has plenty of range for a multi day trip to San Clemente island or Ensenada, or any of the local offshore banks. Definitely not a long range boat though.

Reactions: Lungpopper
My uncle had a skip jack lots of blood on the decks will let some of my friends know about your boat. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, we certainly caught our share of fish on this boat. Marlin off of North Coronado Island, a boatload of yellow fin tuna just south of South Coronado Island, White Sea Bass off of La Jolla, Calico bass on trips between San Diego and Ensenada and at SCI, Mako shark out of Oceanside, just to name some of the more memorable catches. Good times for sure...

Reactions: YETI and BOWUNTR

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu