*SOLD* Aquapod fiberglass duck hunting boat. Seeker 10 *SOLD*

Re: Aquapod duck hunting boat. Seeker 10

Looks a lot like the rotomolded version? these are terrific duck killing boat made in the USA.

Re: Aquapod duck hunting boat. Seeker 10

No sir this is the fiberglass version. Bad ass boat! In utah we had three people in it when another boat malfunctioned.

Re: Aquapod fiberglass duck hunting boat. Seeker 10

I have bought a bunch of stuff from Bobby, and he buys top of the line everything. Great guy to deal with and honest!

Great price then on a glass boat, shipping is close to $300 on these. My buddy and I used ours almost all last season. They paddle nice and are great for fishing too.

Very nice rig...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu