**SOLD**BROWNING GP COMPETITION 9MM HP PISTOL - FOR SALE**SOLD**

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
THIS PISTOL IS A MUST SEE! Browning GP Competition 9mm HP Pistol, marked Browning Arms Co. A special target version of the High Power with special target rear sight, extended barrel with barrel weight, and special Pachmayr grips. Very few were imported by Browning - marked Browning Arms Co. CONDITION IS NEAR NEW WITH NO EVIDENCE OF BEING FIRED.. Finish is perfect. This amazing example was manufactured in 1981. Comes with 2 magazines, original box, weight wrench and cleaning rod.

$1499

ALL CALIFORNIA AND FEDERAL LAW WIL BE ADHERED TO REGARDING THE SALE OF THIS PISTOL. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRIVATE PARTY TRANSFER FEES

Attachments

• BHP2.jpg
    BHP2.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 38
Re: BROWNING GP COMPETITION 9MM HP PISTOL - FOR SALE

Nice piece John. Wish I had the cash for that. Id jump all over it!

Yep...it's an amazing pistol. Very hard to get in this condition.

CMPeterson said:
John,
If you want I can post this on the board at the gun club? Let me know.

That would be great Cory. It won't last long.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu