**SOLD**Browning Ultimate Field Pro 30L Day Pack**SOLD**

whoopbass

Jul 19, 2012
Packs like brand new. Browning quality! Will hold rifle. $35 I upgraded to a bigger overnight pack. Will also take water bladder.

406-475-5123

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    888.3 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    937.4 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    765.8 KB · Views: 17
Re: Browning Ultimate Field Pro 30L Day Pack

I could be interested. I'm looking for a pack and the price is low. Where do you live?

Spring valley... Cmpeterson got 10 so far but really haven't been trying.

Great price for a day pack that will hold a rifle and hydration!

I am interested in the pack if drewski2324 passes on it. Let me know also were are you located? Thanks

I am likely buying this if he calls me back

FYI guys. I already bought this last week. Whoopbass doesn't get on the forum much.

Awesome deal on the pack, AND a great hunt? Lucky you!

Bonejour said:
Awesome deal on the pack, AND a great hunt? Lucky you!

Best $35 bucks I ever spent: pack, beers, great hunt, and he gave me some freezer meat. So all-in-all, a pretty epic transaction. The pack rocks too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu