SOLD Garmin Instinct Smart Watch

YETI

May 14, 2019
San Diego
SOLD****

I grabbed a Fenix5x on cyber Monday so I'm selling my Garmin Instinct. I've had it 3 or 4 months. It's in perfect condition and comes with the charging cable. I may still have the quick start manual at home, but the owner's manual is online. This is a great entry-level smart watch with GPS, phone notifications, heartrate, etc. Lasts a week on a charge. Asking $100 or best offer.

Here's a LINK to Garmin's website for more info.

Instinct1.jpg

Instinct2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Will consider..the wife worries when I'm out of signal range for long periods of time..it says it can update your location right? Through the Garmin app I believe..

Will consider..the wife worries when I'm out of signal range for long periods of time..it says it can update your location right? Through the Garmin app I believe..
Yes, but you have to have an InReach. You pair the watch to your InReach and it sends updates.

I got Yeti's Garmin for $100 but he did not do a factory reset so it has all of his honey holes from the last decade on it; reselling it for $1,000!

• Haha
Reactions: Dawnandusk
I got Yeti's Garmin for $100 but he did not do a factory reset so it has all of his honey holes from the last decade on it; reselling it for $1,000!
haha...you will have to prove the spots produce...so I will look out for the pics next season.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Well played!

He did get my watch, but he doesn't know that my only success was on private land. All those spots are dry holes!! :grinning::grinning:

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu