**SOLD**Many different guns and items all must go**SOLD**

U

uplandfam

Ok so I've got a huge list way to much to even start with and too much to take Picts of all at once

15-20 yr old mossy 500 28".....100?
1 yr old ar15 556 16" m-4gery. With Felton lower rock river uper flat too with carry a red dot a 3-9 and much else.....700?
Kimber tac tle custom 2 w iridium sights and black hawk holster 700?
Loads of ammo and die sets and lee shot gun loaders and all kinds if stuff all must go I'll make deals all legal ffl. Ill post Picts soon if any one is interested.

Re: Many different guns and items all must go

Here usa pict of the kimber. It has some light holster wear a new heavy duty spring and 2 piece guide rod and 3-400 rnds of ammo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 27

And here Is the mossy

Not much to look at just your basic old 500 does come with an old cut off 18.5" barrel as well as the 28" fixed mod

3" chamber and does come pluged for 2 3" shells in the tube

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14

Why you selling all your guns bro !? It's one thing to get rid of the dog ( I'll still take him by the way), but your guns?!?!?!, that's crossing the line ! Something's got to change

Yea. It's not all by far. But a lot of stuff for a few different reasons. I'll let you know about the dog.

Just giving u some crap bro lol, u selling the lee loader? How much

I have a 12g and. 20g lee loader. They are like 50 new? So I'll take 100 for both with almost 25lbd of shot and a lb or 2 of powders for each.

Sorry I haven't updated this everything is sold or not available. My new project got funded. Thanks all.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu