SOLD Winchester 94 Legacy 3030 for sale SOLD

Re: Winchester 94 Legacy 3030 for sale

I physically looked at this gun. It is in excellent shape and is American made (they are now made by Miroku in Japan). Its a bargain if anyone is in the market for a WIn 30-30.

It's a very oretty gun for a great price wish I had the funds I'm still in the market for an over under The wife would not be happy if I bought yours. Seams like some one would. Tried arms list?

Yah, I'm drooling tio

Sent via Tapatalk

I live in Alpine, 30 minutes from San Diego. I would like to do paperwork at La Mesa Fine Firearms.

NBK said:
I physically looked at this gun. It is in excellent shape and is American made (they are now made by Miroku in Japan). Its a bargain if anyone is in the market for a WIn 30-30.

Pleasure meeting you today as well Sir!

It was nice to see you in the store Mazilla.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu