SOLD

CLarson757

Dec 29, 2019
Less than a year old. Bought new from Sport Optics in May. Hardly used and spent most of its days in the garage. It’s probably been used in the field less than 5 times. I honestly don’t need it and would rather find another project.

Body and glass are in as-new condition as you can get. Zero signs of wear and tear. Clean warranty card as well. This is nearly an open box deal.

All original paperwork and box included. I’m also including the Ollin adapter and iPhone case (dropped my phone a few times so the case is scratched up a bit). I will also include the arca plate.

Not in a rush to sell but thought it would make a good deal for any holiday shoppers. $2200 shipped. Open to reasonable offers. Venmo/ PayPal/ Zelle works.

Located in PB, San Diego if anyone is local.

Attachments

• IMG_7354.jpeg
    IMG_7354.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7355.jpeg
    IMG_7355.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7356.jpeg
    IMG_7356.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7357.jpeg
    IMG_7357.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7358.jpeg
    IMG_7358.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: JonnyZ
SOLID piece of glass for any backpackers arsenal! If you don’t sell it or get to a point where you might be interested in a trade…let me know! Otherwise someone should swoop this up!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu