Some hunting pics

Icy

Apr 13, 2012
I want to share some pics from my friends,they are took by some hunting cameras.
But who can tell me how to insert photos here ? I can't manage it

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 147
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • PICT0094.JPG
    PICT0094.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    520.1 KB · Views: 14
  • PICT0092.JPG
    PICT0092.JPG
    574.6 KB · Views: 16
Im new on here and this is my first pic i post. This was a 2x2 buck i shot in november at 30 yds with my bow in A-22. Great pics guys! this forum is awesome !!

heres another pic. still new atthis kind of having trouble putting up my pics. Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• 2x22.jpg
    2x22.jpg
    948.2 KB · Views: 16
Nice buck did you happen to get that one in laguna if so I think it may be the one me and my wife had on video at 45 yards with a smaller forky.

He looks real similar we had it at 35 yards for a good 7 -10 minutes but elected to pass as we had the late season to hunt pretty cool video he ran off a small forky which was fun to see. great buck by the way looks like a real thick neck.

Thanks! Yea he was thick neck and had a pretty good size body on him. Hopefully this year I get a bigger one

I hunt laguna also with my bow. I've been fortunate to take a few deer there. But I never really seen any big ones other than small forkies and does. Maybe I have to go up the mt more

Jose, Congrats on the archery buck and welcome to the forum.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu