Somebodys gonna get it..in the throat!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
He,s tearing off a piece of ass in August...then I'm guessing will put him in the cooler by the end of this week...why do folks always show up late to a hunt? Maddening when you have one tied up and no shooter to punch a tag... maddening I tell ya...snooze you lose I guess...uggh.

Screenshot_20240824-102602.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn fine year on the 80 acres never show up late to a hunt it’s like sleeping in when you wait all year to hunt what a shame

Reactions: HATCHET1
Exactly...hard to keep tabs on this guy..hezs 1 acre away from being on the neighbors..who is a fuzz bumper anti...he,d be in the cooler by now
..will see if she leads him back to slaughter..maybe his pee pee will be his demise...it usually is..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu