Sporting clays

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
So never been a big clay shooter. Had a friend talk me into shooting sporting clays over at raahauges and ya know what it's kinda fun. Any of you guys shoot there or any other place? Having so much much fun I might have got a new shotgun just for it :)

Raahaugees red keys are worth it and go on sale for Black Friday and for Father’s Day

Sounds fun....I've shot the Greenhead Club course a few times...I actually took 2nd on a shoot there years ago...An 88-100........ :blush:

Beautiful gun love the maple…and the sport clays there is awesome love the different stations and changes they frequently make

I've been lucky enough to go to a sporting clay event up at moore n' moore sporting clays twice now. Benefits the congressional medal of honor society. They always have a recipient speak to the group after shooting.

This was the gentleman that was there this year... https://www.cmohs.org/recipients/james-a-taylor

The place is far as hell but setup extremely well. If you're ever up north I'd check it out.

Reactions: ilovesprig
I've been lucky enough to go to a sporting clay event up at moore n' moore sporting clays twice now. Benefits the congressional medal of honor society. They always have a recipient speak to the group after shooting.

This was the gentleman that was there this year... https://www.cmohs.org/recipients/james-a-taylor

The place is far as hell but setup extremely well. If you're ever up north I'd check it out.

I’ve shot there a few times, the place is great. If you live in SanDiego try Lemon Grove Rod & Gun Club

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu