Sportmen's Catering Service

Matt,

Thanks for the update...sorry to see them go, but totally understand wanting to move on. I pray someone does take it on, but the kind of person(s) that might be interested are probably 'few and far between'.

You know how I feel about Max, you and the whole family. Any hunter that visited Wister knew of Max....and how special he was, for so many reasons. My hunt with 3 generations of Bergs (with Wade) is still a highlight of my 56 years of hunting. And my hunting career all started at Wister, in the early 60's.

Prayers that a new owner is found and continues the business with tons of success.

I'll never forget when I took these pictures!!!! Jan 2005. (Like it was yesterday...) :)

View attachment 42779

View attachment 42780

View attachment 42781

View attachment 42782
Some great pictures. Miss that place

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu