spraying heavy duty bug poison

Ghost said:
What ís the law . For spraying in offices while people are working. This happened to me today.
Ghost

Lee,

I worked for Orkin many years ago in Corp Sales.....Most office work was done in the after hours, as are restaurants.....What was he spraying for?

The label is the law. Whatever the label says on the pesticide container is the law. A service slip is required to be left in the area treated with the pesticide name, active ingredient, EPA reg. number,, dilution rate and amount applied. Also, if you see the person applying it they are required by law to answer anyone's questions about what is being sprayed

I used to work for orkin myself ;)

Just an FYI a lot of liquid pyrethroids are labeled for crack and crevice treatments without requiring vacating. And currently aren't known as carcinogenic.

Spraying for water roaches. I had to leave. Smelled bad. Had a head ache. I asked the sprayer to leave a safety data sheet on my desk. :-[, why would they spray while people are working. That was ridiculous.

well he left a Data Sheet which I requested . Chemical Name = Bifenthrin, 7.9% Concentration, this is considered a hazardous Chemical.
if leather belts, shoes or other Items get contaminated it must be destroyed. :-[

not good stuff to be inhaling.

Ghost

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu