Spring pig hunt, for grandson

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
My daughter did not want my grandson Carter to miss a full week of school to go with me on recent elk hunt in NM. I asked hime if he would be interested in a Cal. pig hunt and he said yes, Easter break would be great. I have hunted with Nesson Schmidt in the past and will check to see if he is guiding hunts. Looking for anyone with recommendations for other Cal. guides. Thanks, John.

I heard nothing but good reviews for Nesson Schmidt. I’m sure they are still outfitting.

Also… Clint Miller of Miller Bros Expeditions donated 2 pig hunts to San Diego NWTF for the TTU last spring. His number is (805)-423-5487.

70502 Vineyard Canyon Rd.
Sam Miguel, CA 93451

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu