stand up for your 2A rights, Turners

my brother in law lives in Pennsylvania. it is true land and homes are cheaper, the hunting and fishing is better. but the cold weather and the humidity sucks. if you can take that . then you will do fine. far as my brother in law. he can not stand the cold weather any more, than anything.
he is moving back to California. but wait the more move out ? , no sorry good luck to you all. but under stand what happens here will surely happen in other states. domino effect. I under stand the rational tho. good luck

Ghost said:
my brother in law lives in Pennsylvania. it is true land and homes are cheaper, the hunting and fishing is better. but the cold weather and the humidity sucks. if you can take that . then you will do fine. far as my brother in law. he can not stand the cold weather any more, than anything.
he is moving back to California. but wait the more move out ? , no sorry good luck to you all. but under stand what happens here will surely happen in other states. domino effect. I under stand the rational tho. good luck
That it totally not true. Some states cherish their game much more than CA does.

I feel for the young families trying to make a living there. We had to move. Even with great jobs in CA. Best decision we made.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nicapopolis said:
Ghost said:
That it totally not true. Some states cherish their game much more than CA does.

I feel for the young families trying to make a living there. We had to move. Even with great jobs in CA. Best decision we made.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
One of my best friends is from Indiana. He live in Cali for while but he move back to Indiana. Cost living is much cheaper. But the winters are brutal. Far as the game being cherish more I can understand that. Never meant to badmouth that if that's how seemed. Yes it is very tough to make here. They are making that way. But you have admit there are only three places in the world like here. Anyway the focus should be as mark posted. Call our reps. And stop these bills.

Another thing we need is for these organizations that fight on our behalf and give money to, to get organized and run it like an election where they are always seen and in good light......fund raisers, community involvement, ect and it doesn't have to be all about 2A

update

https://www.turners.com/info/2A-rights#.Vx5j53q-X9x

edited

donate to the NRA
https://www.turners.com/info/step-up-support-nra-ila#.Vx5l93q-X9w
stop the madness

https://www.turners.com/national-rifle-association/nra-membership-7153 donate folks if you care about the 2nd amendment .The NRA is you -- its members ... millions of Americans representing a diverse contrast of age, sex, race and religion. You're patriots one and all. You believe in the Constitution, staunch in the defense of your rights, and you actively pursue some of this country's finest traditions - Hunting and Sports Shooting. Since its incorporation in 1871, the NRA has grown as a service organization involved in all aspects of the shooting sports and a proud defender of the Bill of Rights.

• Join the NRA at www.turners.com and save $10 to $250.
• Turner's Outdoorsman will donate $5 to the NRA for every membership purchased at www.turners.com

Great post Lee.......Without the NRA & the 2nd amendment we would be done here in Commiefornia!

ps.....Bet 1/2 the folks on this site and others do NOT belong to the NRA..... ???

Anyone have any info on the NRA's track record in regards to their support for bills or legislators who have a positive record on environmental and conservation-related? I can't find anything written after 2013 that isn't about automatics or concealed carry...

Mountain_made said:
Anyone have any info on the NRA's track record in regards to their support for bills or legislators who have a positive record on environmental and conservation-related? I can't find anything written after 2013 that isn't about automatics or concealed carry...

Mike,

I think those issues are better suited for organizations like CWA, DU, NWTF, QF, PF, RMEF, etc.....The NRA can't be everything for everybody. Their fights are for the 2nd amendment and gun ownership.....Without guns, we as hunters would be surely out of business.....Even though the 2nd amendment wasn't intended for us to go hunting.

ilovesprig said:
Mountain_made said:

Mike,

I think those issues are better suited for organizations like CWA, DU, NWTF, QF, PF, RMEF, etc.....The NRA can't be everything for everybody. Their fights are for the 2nd amendment and gun ownership.....Without guns, we as hunters would be surely out of business.....Even though the 2nd amendment wasn't intended for us to go hunting.
It wasn't so much how proactive they were in those areas of concern. It's more that they're not actively supporting those whose interests don't align with ours.

Mountain_made said:
ilovesprig said:
Mountain_made said:

Mike,

It wasn't so much how proactive they were in those areas of concern. It's more that they're not actively supporting those whose interests don't align with ours.

Hi Mike

most of the concerns here is the 2 nd amendment.

After the bullet lead ban went into effect, I am really cynical. They are going to pass most of that crap, no matter how many people phone in. They got caught with their pants down with the San Bernardino terrorist shooting, so they are trying to take guns out of peoples' hands -- everyone's hands. One of the terrorists neighbors wanted to call on them, but didn't want to be labeled a racist. So, we are slowly being disarmed in the name of PC and a safer society. I retire in 7 years, then I am getting out of Dodge.

MDH, before you leave vote Trump.......their is some hope people are pissed off over the corrupting, lack of freedoms, useless restrictions and lies.....it's a start!

One step at a time

FYI. I called my senator, Carol Lie, who is on the senate public safety committee. They took my information and "passed it along". She still voted in favor of all of the anti gun bills.

Now I'm trying to organize friends and family to vote her out.

the NRA is good on national levels, but on the state level they are useless. They have already turned their backs on Ca. Were even in favor of the lead ban.

the only hope we have is to vote in pro hunters into state offices and since the voting power lies in LA. SD. and SF. as those three cities carry more votes then the rest of the state combined that is not going to happen. Sad to say it is only a matter of time maybe 15/20 years down the road and hunting will be done here in Ca. First will go guns then archery.

I don't remember the NRA supporting the lead ban......and just recently they have changed to really help us here, all monies raised here in Cali stays here and fights on the state level. ABOUT F TIME!

As for the federal, state & local level here I have high hopes. Our Mayor in SD is a republican and is generally well liked by all. I feel he's doing a good job, as an example a few months ago the city had some liberal PC policy and as soon as it was brought up to his attention he changed it. I don't remember what it was about but look him up their is talk of him to run for governor.
Scott Peters has only one by 6k both times so he's not loved by all and once his gun policies & share act views gets attacked he will loose more votes. Too many active & retired duty live here to let that get by them.

This election too many people are pissed off the way this country has been run & the amount of corrupt is unbelievable

The NRA did most certainly oppose the lead ban......This kind of misinformation is what the lib/dems want to portray!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjwzNz38r7MAhWDJCYKHa_fAyYQFgg_MAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediamatters.org%2Fresearch%2F2013%2F08%2F08%2Fnra-pulled-its-science-denying-website-that-cla%2F195299&usg=AFQjCNH_3YasP6lS2rbUINfb22fIXFdhsw

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjwzNz38r7MAhWDJCYKHa_fAyYQFgg_MAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediamatters.org%2Fresearch%2F2013%2F08%2F08%2Fnra-pulled-its-science-denying-website-that-cla%2F195299&usg=AFQjCNH_3YasP6lS2rbUINfb22fIXFdhsw

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu