Steel Town Killin It!

8SteelTown

You AFC San Diego boys can hate all you want... Ben and the Stillers were a freaking POWERHOUSE yesterday! I barely cringed more than 5 times watching this game ;D!

I saw this and thought you killed something...

Sdbirds said:
Aeon said:
I saw this and thought you killed something...

X2 but he is a steeler fan tried to tell him

I'll get mine... I'll leave it at that until the playoff pictures solidify (Rivers = November'itis). Always the bride's maid... never the bride.

CMPeterson said:
8SteelTown said:
You AFC San Diego boys can hate all you want... Ben and the Stillers were a freaking POWERHOUSE yesterday! I barely cringed more than 5 times watching this game ;D!
What about Ben Stiller ;D

;D ....also killin it!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu