Stolen Game Camera...Recognize These Guys?

B W E

Jun 26, 2014
Went to check on my cameras tonight after a month long soak, and discovered one was gone. Because of where it was located, I had another camera set up just to watch this camera in case it got stolen. That camera captured two people, on bicycles, wearing the same same clothes as these guys, with a guy on a bike that was all blue. I was riding in, they were riding out, and I happened to have my GoPro on at the time. This is western D-11. Also, here's a pic of their truck.... Fish decals on the back window, and hanging under the front bumper is another fish or large fishing lure. I got their license plate number (Every time I park here I take a pic of any plates parked near me, just in case.) I could care less about the camera, but the card, and it's month's worth of photos is gone! This was my hot spot camera :(

ScreenShot2014-09-27at104557PM_zpsd2b5f45d.png

ScreenShot2014-09-27at104706PM_zpsba82b9c0.png

You going to turn them in with the evidence you have? Very interested to hear any follow up.

Bonejour said:
You going to turn them in with the evidence you have? Very interested to hear any follow up.

I haven't decided yet exactly what I am going to do. I have very clear photos of them at the camera that was taken. I have very clear HD video of them (I had a head mounted GoPro recording when I passed them on the trail) carrying a fishing pole from an area with no legal fishing. I'll either wait until I have a name, and then offer them 24 hours to return my property or I'll turn them in.... Or, I'll wait patiently until I run into them again, and handle it myself.

Thieves, and poachers too? Whatever you decide, I hope they meet stern justice.

You have a pic of them taking your cam?

Don't take care of it your self, you can ask OJ how that worked for him

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu