Stolen Tree Stand

longbowhunter2 said:
I seriously don't believe it's hunters. but that is speculation on my part.

Lee! Whats up buddy? Its Landon

You're probably right man. There are PLENTY of anti-hunting kooks don there in that area.

Dwikkles said:
Quick off topic guys, what size does an avatar picture have to be to post?

Are you using a web based photo storage site like Photobucket or are you trying to directly upload? Pretty sure the website would set the size limit on your upload so the Avatar just accesses the site and isn't limited by picture size. Might be wrong, but it's worth a look.

8SteelTown said:
Dwikkles said:
Quick off topic guys, what size does an avatar picture have to be to post?

Are you using a web based photo storage site like Photobucket or are you trying to directly upload? Pretty sure the website would set the size limit on your upload so the Avatar just accesses the site and isn't limited by picture size. Might be wrong, but it's worth a look.

Yeh I was going directly through the site. I wouldnt allow me to post one. Kept saying it was too big. I re sized it to 200x200 pixels. Works now

Breacher said:
Invisible man said:
Probably not a hunter. there are a lot of anti hunters that have made that there mission. I would not put a stand on public land with out a hidden trail cam pointed at it.I now a guy that had a guy walk up and sit under his stand while he was in it and ignored him while he was telling him to go away. Its time to start pushing back. We should all go to a peta meeting dressed in camo and throw vegetables at them.

Falling objects come to mind...

You know, when I'm in the treestand, it never fails that I eventually need to relieve myself of the water I drank early that morning. And if some dude happens to be sitting under the treestand, and won't move, then he should consider himself warned.

You know, when I'm in the treestand, it never fails that I eventually need to relieve myself of the water I drank early that morning. And if some dude happens to be sitting under the treestand, and won't move, then he should consider himself warned.

YEEEESSSSSS!!!

BuckHunter said:
This stuff makes me so mad. Nobody knows but, There is a law on the books that makes it illegal to interfere with a legal hunt. We need to look that up, write down the infraction number so we can tell the dfg what it is when someone is sitting under your stand banging pots and pans etc. Record the guy on your phone, ask him to leave, ask him why he's doing this. He will say, "To save a deer". They're endangered.......... Then call dfg, nicely follow him back to his car. Don't threaten them and record as much as you can so he can't make stuff up later like you pointed your bow at him BS. Post up pics of the guy, his car, his plate number, on all the local sites. You won't shoot a deer that day but you'll have some fun.
hit the like button

El Matavenados said:
Breacher said:
Invisible man said:
Probably not a hunter. there are a lot of anti hunters that have made that there mission. I would not put a stand on public land with out a hidden trail cam pointed at it.I now a guy that had a guy walk up and sit under his stand while he was in it and ignored him while he was telling him to go away. Its time to start pushing back. We should all go to a peta meeting dressed in camo and throw vegetables at them.

Falling objects come to mind...

Hehe. If you post up underneath someone in a tree stand, you get what's coming to you. Gravity is a bitch!

The anti hunting/gun people out there will resort to the lowest methods to stop is from doing what we enjoy. Being So Cal, makes me think it wasn't another hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 others and i had our stands stolen from the barley flats area a few years ago....they left candy wrappers and beer cans in place of them...we believe it was a group of Poachers that we actually had arrested for shooting does out of season later in the year...one of our stands was in there truck...they said they found it on the side of the road,,BS.....

ultimatedude said:
3 others and i had our stands stolen from the barley flats area a few years ago....they left candy wrappers and beer cans in place of them...we believe it was a group of Poachers that we actually had arrested for shooting does out of season later in the year...one of our stands was in there truck...they said they found it on the side of the road,,BS.....

So glad to hear you got those turds arrested. I hope they nailed them hard with fines. And you got a stand back. What pieces of garbage.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu