Suh-WEET shotty!

Bonejour

Rut - Me worry?
Jan 27, 2013
Hi Gang. After the required garage-cleaning, I got clearance from my wife to get the shotgun I "need" ;)
Went right to Fine Firearms and bought the Beretta 391 Xtrema 2 12 ga 3.5" 26"barrel with the full complement of chokes. Thanks again John for your advice and taking so much time to help me decide! The LOP seemed a little less yesterday than when I shopped with John, so I figure I probably wasn't wearing the same jacket or something. My question for the forum is how to deal with LOP... Maybe just try it for awhile and see how it feels?

Sent via Tapatalk

I have the same shotgun and love it. I never messed with mine but thought it had an adjustable butt stock? Then again I've had mine since 06'.

Lungpopper said:
I don't know what to to do about your LOP. But I think you need to hurry up and make another mess in that garage. ;)

Hahaha LP, I have so much to learn from you...

Hahahaha That's it!! Yea!! my garage is so messy that I can get a PERAZZI, I'm starting negotiations with the lioness today ;D

Papi said:
Hahahaha That's it!! Yea!! my garage is so messy that I can get a PERAZZI, I'm starting negotiations with the lioness today ;D

That's funny! You deserve a Perazzi Papi!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu