Sunday

tyrkeystalker

Feb 17, 2015
Went out hr before light out. Heard turkeys all around us. Two toms show up about 7 and don't even seem to care or even know there is decoys out. My Buddy's first shot on a turkey and missed the shot. I dropped him after the miss and some how my buddy pulls off a shot on the other one. It was fun and looking forward to the next hunt.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427809497884.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427809497884.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 116
Private we did hunt the opener on blm that has been good to us in the past but nothing this season. Will be hitting some forestry land I found turkeys on this next week.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu