Swaro 10x42 EL’s

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
Selling for a buddy. He’s older and internet posting is not for him but he would like to sell his practically unused Swaro 10x42’s. He missed placed his other binos so he bought these then found the others. These have never been on a hunt or in the field. He has the cover and lens caps but not the box. $1800 For a San Diego area FTF .C9A4EF71-D76B-4445-87D0-470FCB41AE27.jpeg

Selling for a buddy. He’s older and internet posting is not for him but he would like to sell his practically unused Swaro 10x42’s. He missed placed his other binos so he bought these then found the others. These have never been on a hunt or in the field. He has the cover and lens caps but not the box. $1800 For a San Diego area FTF .View attachment 54157
Great Bino’s, just like mine except mine are a little scracted up. Great buy

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I wish. Bought myself a pair of Razor HDs this year after 10 years of using Vortex Crossfires. I have been underwhelmed with the Razors, but need to save another $1k before I could afford these. I'm kinda worried I'd be just as disappointed.

No one has ever regretted buying Swarovski they are where the saying buy once cry once came from. If you plan on hunting the rest of your life do your eyes a favor.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu