Tagged Out

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Well it's been a great season for me this year. The beginning of season was great we were seeing a good amount of deer, I passed up a few smaller bucks and missed a giant 4x4. Today it all came together on a decent 4x3. The story is short, me and my dad decided to hunt an area that I had seen a really heavy forky in a few weeks ago but couldn't get a shot. Well today I spotted this guy right off the get and put one in him within a minute of spotting him and down he went.
590039e7d17c0e7c9747b3af4bc920e5.png
5e5617b038f4c2d08386c794a8ce00a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
great job Garret. love all your bucks, wish i had a hunting area like that. Wife, son and i have put in a whole bunch of miles this year on our boots and just cant get on them. now we have to balance deer and duck.

great job Garret. love all your bucks, wish i had a hunting area like that. Wife, son and i have put in a whole bunch of miles this year on our boots and just cant get on them. now we have to balance deer and duck.

Thanks! You just gotta keep after them man. yeah I'm just about all wrapped up for deer, I'll be helping some family this weekend, I'm not much of a duck guy, but I'll be in bear and pig mode by next weekend

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Congrats...again,again, and again. I think you are the most successful hunter here if im not mistaken. You've tagged out and had put your dad and girl on bucks too. Great job.

Great job getting after them Garrett. Just awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats you did awesome this season, be plenty on deer meat for you and your family.

Those are a couple of great bucks! Even the smaller one is pretty cool, like those smaller upper splits. Congrats!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu