Take 2/ SCH needs to have a coyote tournament like this!

TopBuck

I despise granola heads!
Aug 1, 2011
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/oct/18/shoot-coyotes-in-nm-win-assault-rifle-as-prize/?ap

I'd be interested. The numbers wouldn't be nearly as high. Unfortunately they cancelled that particular contest due to liberals.........see its not just California.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_21814709

If we did it here, we'd need a longer time period than two days. Just my opinion. Maybe have teams of 2-3 and see who could kill the most from December to February?

NBK said:
Why do we need more than two days?

It could be as long or short as you wanted. In a two day period I didn't think the overall numbers would be too exciting. Either way, I'd be interested in giving one a shot........or arrow.

millbro said:
breacher and I would be deadly in a two man team. just sayin.......

If you're serious about getting a rifle, bolt or AR, NBK is your guy. Fine firearms in La Mesa......

millbro said:
breacher and I would be deadly in a two man team. just sayin.......

Absolutely! We're really good and killin time........its never safe with us. We've killed hundreds of hours of time in the pursuit of mammals. It might even be a record... ;D

wait till duck season is over....i would hate to have to give up a weekend duck killing just to win this :)

Aeon said:
wait till duck season is over....i would hate to have to give up a weekend duck killing just to win this :)

Now that's funny!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu