Talk to your children. :(

So sorry to hear this my heart goes out to you and the family and our prayers go to the child and the parents that bullied as well.
I agree with snake charmer that’s how we used to settle things too. We haven’t taught our kids to deal with the emotions which leads them to doing things like bullying others instead of relating and learning about each other
So sad

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49
Our poor kids are having to live two lives one on line and one in real life it sucks. We tried to hold out as long as we could giving them social media. Kids can be real A holes out there. Yes check in with your kids. Push back as long as you can with social media. Sit down with them and watch the Social Dilemma with them a real eye opener. When I read this it brought me back to a time when i responded to a home where the parents had just found their child in this exact situation not fun it will haunt me forever. Fortunately guys here know that a little fresh air, a hike and a fishing pole can make a lot of BS in the world melt away. Look around I'm sure it wouldnt be hard for anyone here to find a kid that could benifit from a little outdoor time.

Our poor kids are having to live two lives one on line and one in real life it sucks. We tried to hold out as long as we could giving them social media. Kids can be real A holes out there. Yes check in with your kids. Push back as long as you can with social media. Sit down with them and watch the Social Dilemma with them a real eye opener. When I read this it brought me back to a time when i responded to a home where the parents had just found their child in this exact situation not fun it will haunt me forever. Fortunately guys here know that a little fresh air, a hike and a fishing pole can make a lot of BS in the world melt away. Look around I'm sure it wouldnt be hard for anyone here to find a kid that could benifit from a little outdoor time.
Amen this is definitely a remedy to combat all the bs that is thrown at kids these days

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu