TapATalk

I have been playing with the application for a couple of hours now. It is pretty darn slick! Glad we went forward. The forum is now totally handheld (phone) friendly!

Sweeeet! Thanks NBK, SCH1, and the administrators for getting this going! It'll help huge for quick access, quick reporting, and easy uploading. Thanks again!!

Sweet... so much easier!
Thanks guys : )

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk

Sitting on the Tarmac in Charlotte, with just a couple of bars of service and no wifi, reading all the recent forum posts. Thanks again NBK, SCH1 and the whole team for getting Tapatalk going! :D

Sent from my iPhone
...expect bizarre spelling errors

Much better now and easier to participate via my phone. B-)

Sent from my Torque using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu