Taxidermy Section

SoCalRebelHunter

Sworn to hunt, Loyal to none
Jan 22, 2012
East El Cajon
Maybe we have a taxidermy section? Might be a good place for folks to find taxis or for others to post up their projects or stuff they had mounted.

I wouldn't mind seeing like a do it your self section with taxidermy being apart of it. I think there are people here that can provide help with or direct good places to go. I think having a do it your self section could open up the forum to several different ways people do things such as skinning, gutting or bleaching a skull. I know me being a novice would benefit from some of this knowledge. just my 2 cents

Agreed. Once I'm up and getting game larger than jacks, I can't go to SoCalRebelHunter to use his beetle box every time! Network of local taxi's and some DIY topics would be a nice reference.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu