Ted is getting very hungry!

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
My snake is active and looking for food! Thought I would share as he looks pretty cool right now.

Attachments

• Ted1.jpg
    Ted1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • Ted2.jpg
    Ted2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
Wow! Make sure u keep it in the cage. Maybe snake charmer would like to borrow it for a while. Lol!

Ted (named after the "Motor City Madman") is a 7' Red tailed Boa. He is very friendly and likes to give big hugs!

The story goes - my son age 14 wanted a snake. Had to have one and was going to pay for it on his own. So off we went and bought a 15" snake. So 3 enclosures later, lots of rodents and bedding - the snake is 7' and my son is 22 years old. I am not one to shirk responsibility so I am stuck with a huge snake. It is what it is.

You sure it is not a columbian? A lot of places used to sell Columbians and call them Columbian red tails. I've had a couple of each so I was just curious. They are great snakes to keep as large snakes and are much less aggressive than the pythons. You need to go on a rabbit hunt for food.

Ted having a snack and then finishing with a cigar. Jr (our cat) pushing his luck outside the tank!

Attachments

• ted.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
  • ted3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
  • ted7.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
Unfortunately Jr. is petrified coyote scat. He was a damn good cat - for a cat. I am sure Ted misses him visiting his tank.. 8)

I've seen Ted in action and it's very scary how he squeezes the poor rats but is a really cool animal.
Also new the cool Cat Jr. whom me and my kids used to call the blender! (long story) 8)

Actually it was a pack of coyotes...

Hot enemas will be served in due time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu