Tejon ranch is reopening!!!

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
I drove past tejon ranch yesterday and saw 2 deer an elk and a dozen pigs i then loged onto their website its up but all hunts might have to be guided but im not 100%

Do they have whitetail deer at the Tejon ranch? Looking at there website they have one of there deer pics of a whitetail deer on there.
Look at the Elk hunts, WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE. Nice to know it's there hope they do well.

I find the bobcat/coyote hunt rather high cost; heck even 1100 for a pig is crazy ...do you think they jacked up prices to entertain the big money shooters? Notice I said shooters vice hunters.

My buddy and his dad headed up there 2 days after the opening and said there were pigs everywhere. They each took 250lb+ bores(archery). And I could be wrong but I think they got a group of 8 guys and it was around $400pp with lodging loging included and 2 1/2 days of hunting. My numbers my be off by a bit but I know they are pretty close. Check it out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu