Thanks to those who gave it all.

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
I wonder how many people out there have no idea what this holiday is about. I personally lost three of my high school friends to the Vietnam war. I went to the Vietnam memorial in DC, a very emotional event. Thanks to all who gave their lives and thanks to their family who also made the sacrifice.

I wonder how many people out there have no idea what this holiday is about. I personally lost three of my high school friends to the Vietnam war. I went to the Vietnam memorial in DC, a very emotional event. Thanks to all who gave their lives and thanks to their family who also made the sacrifice.
I lost several of my closest buddies in Vietnam. Went to the memorial and it about killed me. I have never been so overwhelmed with bad memories and emotion. I hope all the SCH'ers realize what this holiday [if you can call it that] is all about. We owe EVERYTHING to the guys [and gals] who gave everything they had to give. So young and they gave it all.

I saw it for the first time back on the 16th. I have friends on that wall I served with needless to say I cried I made it they didn't always felt one of then should be here and not I, but that is not how it turned out. God Bless them and everyone else who died for us in every war.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu