Thanksgiving hunting

Gteam1

Oct 13, 2012
www.youtube.com
Happy thanksgiving from all of the Gteam!
We're out and looking for a big boy that my dad has been seeing very very often to give a carbon injection to on this fine morning ;D
Have a great day with your families, will report back later with the info on today's hunt.

Good luck guys. I killed my first local buck on Thanksgiving day many years ago. Awesome way to spend the day with family.

Make it happen.

Muledeerhunter said:
Good luck. I don't think I have the guts to tell my wife that I will go hunting on Thanksgiving -- not yet anyway.
What a chicken s_ _t. I told the old ball n chain last night I was hunting today, and she looked me right in the eyes and said "Uh, YOU WILL NOT BE HUNTING TOMORROW!!!" and so I looked right back at her and said "Uh, well ok then". and so as I was walking away I said well Im gonna be on web site. No one tells me what to do.(when she is not around) :mad:

Well guys, we didn't see the buck my dad wanted this morning. He must be out and about chasing does, but a good friend of ours was able to get a good one this morning. When we first spotted this buck we thought he was super massive but once our buddy put an arrow in him and got him down, we found out he was still in velvet! Crazy!
Very nice thanksgiving buck !

Attachments

• gteam.png
    gteam.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 144
Invisible man said:
Muledeerhunter said:
Good luck. I don't think I have the guts to tell my wife that I will go hunting on Thanksgiving -- not yet anyway.
What a chicken s_ _t. I told the old ball n chain last night I was hunting today, and she looked me right in the eyes and said "Uh, YOU WILL NOT BE HUNTING TOMORROW!!!" and so I looked right back at her and said "Uh, well ok then". and so as I was walking away I said well Im gonna be on web site. No one tells me what to do.(when she is not around) :mad:

Way to stand up for yourself. No tells me what website I can go on.......(look over shoulder)......during Thanksgiving either.

TaftHunter said:
Blue tongue?
I don't think so, I've seen a few bucks in the area that never come out of velvet. I think it is some kind of regression.

gteam said:
TaftHunter said:
Blue tongue?
I don't think so, I've seen a few bucks in the area that never come out of velvet. I think it is some kind of regression.
Okay good lol.
We have one running around with velvet still, up here in my part of the country.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu