Thanksgiving turkey

S

stikbrandon

this is what I like to call a Riverside county turkey boys.... (Starting a tradition, first thanks giving in my first home I bought in July)

24hr soak!

5- medelo mexi beers

1-hole onion

2-hole cloves of garlic

1-cup of butter (maybe 2, I'm retired in the sport I love :)..)

Bunch of everything in your seasoning cabinet !

O yea, little honey and back in the fridge she goes till tomorrow morning

I do t know how long it needs to cook but she's a 16 lb bird and my wife helms the oven
That thing likes to burn rednecks like me!

Happy turkey day boys

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    2 MB · Views: 79
Nice! Congrats on the new home. You should check out Old Town Spice Merchants for some kick a** seasonings.

I will be deep frying mine again this year.

Bowhunter_619 said:
Nice! Congrats on the new home. You should check out Old Town Spice Merchants for some kick a** seasonings.

i wanted to deep fry a turkey this year, i dont have the equipment or i would.... is that spice tore in OLD TOWN?????

stikbrandon said:
Bowhunter_619 said:

i wanted to deep fry a turkey this year, i dont have the equipment or i would.... is that spice tore in OLD TOWN?????

Yep, its down in Old Town on one of the side streets.

Dam good it wasn't dry at all and it was one of the best birds iv had

stikbrandon said:
Bowhunter_619 said:

i wanted to deep fry a turkey this year, i dont have the equipment or i would....

I have the stuff let me know

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu