The Apocalypse!

MamaBear

Nov 29, 2011
Southern California
Is it just me, or is there nothing else on tv? According to the all-knowing cable channels, one way or another the end is coming! SOON!
Do we have any doomsday preppers in the group? Might be good to know for future reference.

For those of you who are unaware, the world as we know it will end 12-21-12. Please plan accordingly. ;D

I have watched the show preppers and all i can say is....

please continue to stock pile food and other goods. When the SHTF ( S#$@ hits the fan ) I am going to come take your stuff. I will preemptively say sorry but please do not resist. A few of you have the means to fight back but most of you do not and i would hate to have to kill you and take your gear when the zombies show up :)

notice... this post is a joke and is intended to make you laugh. If the zombies do show up i will not be sorry to take you stuff :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu