The Greatest Hunting Head ever made

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Have you seen DZ????

I have created the greatest glassing/shooting head of all time. It’s the best of both worlds a fluid head with a ball head built into it. Ball heads suck for glassing and fluid heads are not great for shooting. Now you have both in on 14oz package.

I have been keeping this one close to the vest until the patent went through now I am ready to show the world.

We are in production now and will have these in stock in October. I am sure we will open preorders up soon. This one is going to sell out fast.

IMG_0067.jpeg

I want my window mount and my swaro EL mount!!!! I have to perform in 2 weeks!!!!

Reactions: TRICER
Excited for this one, just got my Z6 today.

Keep grinding Drew, saw some of the keyboard warriors chirping over on Rokslide. The proof is in the pudding...

View attachment 62547

Yeah, a lot of those guys couldn't sell water to a fish. Seriously. I've seen it a few times. They have some of the dumbest business/marketing acumen I've ever seen.

Ya.. but those guys don't ever really kill anything, like never. ...all bark..no bite..stay the course Brotatochip...

Got it!!! Thanks dude ! I will be killing copious amounts of bucks beginning August 10th...stand by for money shots with Tricer gear highlighted....I'm a pimp...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu