The Gteam is out and scouting. . . ARE YOU?

Gteam1

Oct 13, 2012
www.youtube.com
Season is over and now it's time to start scouting. No pressure to stalk up on the deer, all we have to do is glass em' up and hope they make it till' next season.
It's like taking inventory 8)

Yes I am ish. Been chasing speed chickens and had saw a nice one. I let him know I will be looking for him next year

never stop....

Just curious, how many of you pull your cams, or leave them in year round? I've only done it 2 years, and pulled them both times. Thinking of heading back up one of these weekends and throwing it on a tree, and leaving it a couple months.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu