The new reloading room

You need those links for your Forster press that provide more room. Let me see if I can find them again. These are not the ones I use, however they are similar and make loading a lot nicer D97B5B8B-AE7B-4170-A8E2-D5B25CDA9E03.png

You need those links for your Forster press that provide more room. Let me see if I can find them again. These are not the ones I use, however they are similar and make loading a lot nicer View attachment 48429
I have seen those. I have not had a problem with the ones I have but I'm sure those would help getting rounds in and out.

Got raw Butcher block at lowes and put 4 coats of sealer on it
I didn’t know Lowe’s did that I want to build a butchering table that drops away from the wall to butcher off of in the garage and will have to look at Lowe’s instead of having to spend the time to make it myself. Mind me asking what it cost per square foot for it? The nearest Lowe’s for me is 45 mins away so just going and looking isn’t an option.

I didn’t know Lowe’s did that I want to build a butchering table that drops away from the wall to butcher off of in the garage and will have to look at Lowe’s instead of having to spend the time to make it myself. Mind me asking what it cost per square foot for it? The nearest Lowe’s for me is 45 mins away so just going and looking isn’t an option.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
It was around $650 for a 8' x 25" and a 6' x 25" peice. They also have a folding kit that sounds like what you are looking to build

Reactions: baboltin

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu